As part of the 2016 Vivid Sydney Festival, Intel held #GirlsInTech as part of the Vivid Ideas presentations, with research and panel discussions about girls in STEM subjects and the challenges – both personal and systemic – that need to be overcome to improve the number of women participating in tech fields such as coding and engineering.
This TER live episode presents the entire event with minimal editing.
53:40 Panel Discussion 1
- Sarah Moran, Geek Girl Academy – @SarahMoran
- Cathie Howe, Macquarie ICT – @Cathie_H
- Karsten Schulz, Digital Careers – @kkschulz
- Felicity Furey, Machinam – @felicitybriody
1:17:17 Panel Discussion 2
- Sunny South – @sunnysouth2
- Abi Woldhuis – @abiwoldhuis
- Zeina Chalich – @ZeinaChalich
- Luna (school student)
1:45:24 Acknowledgements and Sign Off