url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/197101533″ params=”color=ff5500&auto_play=false&hide_related=false&show_comments=true&show_user=true&show_reposts=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Main Feature: Corinne speaks with Glenn McLachlan from Knox Grammar about the Instructional Coaching Program implemented in the school as part of their approach to teacher professional development in the school.
Regular Features: Spotlight on Special Education, Tim Connell shares some strategies for reducing problem behaviour; Education in the News, we review the policy platforms of the major parties in the lead up to the NSW election; Teachers’ Brains Trust, Jaque du Toit reviews the book ‘Digital Leadership’
- Education in the News on The Tweeted Times
- Growth Mindset course in Liverpool on April 30th
- Digital Leadership by Eric Cheninger
- 00:00 – Opening Credits
- 01:19 – Introduction
- 06:09 – Education in the News
- 23:17 – Spotlight on Special Education with Tim Connell
- 31:25 – Teachers Brains Trust: Jacque du Tiot reviews ‘Digital Leadership’
- 35:12 – Main Feature Introduction
- 37:16 – Interview with Glenn McLachlan on Instructional Coaching
- 01:22:06 – Announcements
- 01:23:59 – Quote and Sign Off
I absolutely loved this episode and I will be subscribing to the podcast. The interview on instructional coaching was brilliant! A very big fan now resides in Utah, USA. Great work TER.
Hi Felicia, Thanks for the feedback! Glad you found the episode useful. If you have any topics you’d like us to try and cover, don’t forget to use the ‘suggest a topic’ link at the top of the page.