Main Feature: Steven Kolber interviews Dr. Jennifer Clutterbuck and Rafaan Daliri-Ngametua about ZOmbie Data in education.
Regular Features: Ideology in education – Tom Mahoney asks ‘who does your teaching practice belong to?’; Education in the News – Cameron provides an extended review of the education policies that the Coalition, Labor and Greens parties are taking into the Federal Election.
00:00 Opening Credits
08:00 Ideology in Education
14:41 Education in the News – Federal Election Education Policies
01:33:35 Feature Introduction
01:36:11 Feature Interview
02:35:00 Patreon thanks & Close
– Liberal Party “Our Plan for Raising School Standards” – https://www.liberal.org.au/our-plan-raising-school-standards
– Labor Party “Your Education” – https://www.alp.org.au/policies/your-education
– The Greens “Free Education for Life” – https://greens.org.au/platform/education
– Tom Mahoney on Twitter – https://twitter.com/TomMahoneyEdu
– Steven Kolber on Twitter – https://twitter.com/steven_kolber
– ‘How to recognise an attack of the Zombie (data)’ – https://www.aare.edu.au/blog/?p=11244