2018 has been a smashing year for the TER podcast, hitting a record high number of subscribers and downloads, with the number of downloads in 2018 accounting for nearly 50% of the total over the podcasts five-and-a-half year history!
We were once again runners-up in the Australian Podcast Awards, and because of the work of the award organisers, TER was added to the Australian Film and Sound Archive!
Thank you to all of the guests, contributors, and, of course, listeners, who have supported the TER podcast on its continued journey and growth. We look forward to bringing you more interesting educational content in 2019.
For now, here are the 5 most popular episodes from 2018…
1. TER #110 – A conversation with Sir Ken Robinson – 1 April 2018
2. TER Topics – Project Based Learning
3. TER #108 – ACARA’s Literacy and Numeracy Progressions with Hilary Dixon – 18 Feb 2018
4. TER #113 – Undertaking a research degree while teaching – 27 May 2018
5. TER #112 – Perspectives on Gonski 2 – 13 May 2018