Be a part of TER #100!
Main Feature: In a special edition of Off Campus, David Price speaks with Dan Haesler about the state of Education and the ability of education systems to prepare students for the future.
Regular Features: Education in the news – Cameron discusses recent reports about NAPLAN results, and teachers participating in NAPLAN online trials.
00.00 Opening Credits
01:19 Intro – TeachMeet TER 100
01:56 NAPLAN in the News
20:15 Off Campus – Dan Haelser
21:19 Interview – David Price, OBE
54:46 Quote & Sign Off
TER’s 100th episode is almost upon us, and we’re inviting every member of the TER audience to take part.
Our 100th episode will be “TeachMeet TER 100”, an entirely online TeachMeet made up of contributions from the TER Audience.
We’re inviting you to record and submit a presentation about teaching and learning of up to 7 minutes to be included as part of this online TeachMeet, to share your ideas about teaching with the TER listeners.
You don’t have to be a teacher to participate, but all presentations must be related to teaching and learning in a K-12 context. Check the guidelines below for more information about content.
Once you’ve recorded your piece, use this form to upload your piece, then sit back and wait for the awesome sharing of ideas that will be TeachMeet TER 100!
Further down this page you’ll find details on how to record and submit, and the kind of content we’re looking for, but here’s a summary to get you started:
- You can record using your smartphone
- Keep person/identifying information to a minimum (first name, state/location, current role)
- Up to 7 minutes, any audio format, use highest recording quality possible
- Focus on ideas relevant to teachers in schools, E.g. examples of teaching practice, implications or implementation of research, whole school initiatives, school curriculum or leadership strategies
- Submit your content using this form, before 11:59 pm on Sunday, 24 September, 2017
If you have any further queries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your participation in TeachMeet TER 100!
Continue reading →
Links and notes coming soon
00.00 Opening Credits
01:19 Intro – TER 100 is coming!
02:20 Off Campus – Dan Haesler
14:06 NAPLAN in the news
29:20 Feature Introduction
31:11 Interview – Amanda Heffernan
1:26:25 Announcements – TER 100
1:28:51 Quote & Sign Off